CSI fandom, I award thee a grand FAIL for fandom drama, grudging, shit-stirring and spreading false idiocy. You may collect your raised finger at your earliest convenience.
Focus your energy on writing
literary masterpieces instead, hmm?
Meanwhile, I have tomorrow and Friday off; and then it's weekend, so hurrah four days off in a row! In that context I thought I'd do a meme I'd see go around the flist about - Ask me to take a picture of any aspect of my life that you're interested in or curious about - it can be anything from the house I live in to my favorite book. Leave your choice here as a comment, and I will post the pictures as a later entry when I have a chance to do so. Feel free to make your requests as mundane or creative as you like.
Naughty requests shall be ignored, and I'm just taking one picture request per person, or my camera would go boom.
Grand plans for my four days off and chances of sucess:
- Wash, vacuum and otherwise clean parts of the house. I estimate 54% chance of sucess, given the availability of distractions.
- Watch Eurosong semi and finale. 99.9% chance of sucess, given that only death will stop me.
- Write "Stuff (or How to Shag a Time Lord in Six Simple Steps)" cos I owe nostalgia_lj
so. 42% chance of sucess in finishing, might be heightened with kicking and WoW server downtime.
- Get epic crossbow from Karazhan. About 10% chance of sucess, given droprate on boss.
- Start my ficathon entry for Rose and Martha. 10% chance of sucess given other fanfic ideas and distractions eating my brain.
- Sleep in. 100% chance of sucess. Hurrah!
Finally, to get you all in Eurovision warm-up mode, some choice lyrics can be found here
To sample:Oh, don't call me funny bunny
I'll blow your money, money
I'll get you to my bad ass spinning for you.
Gotta tease you nasty guy
So take it don't be shy
Put your cherry on my cake
And taste my cherry pie.
This is going to be a glorious year.